Experienced DSS Case Defense Attorney
Brief Overview – DSS Case Defense Family Law Practice
- Our DSS (South Carolina Department of Social Services) case defense practice is dedicated to advising and representing individuals in South Carolina’s Family Courts in the 14th Circuit, specifically Beaufort County Family Court, Jasper County Family Court, Allendale County Family Court, Colleton County Famly Court, and Hampton County Family Court. We have extensive experience in this area.
- We are frequently able to offer flat-fee representation in this area due to our extensive experience. This often leads to significant financial savings for our clients.
- Dustin Lee, Esq. has handled well over one-hundred (100) South Carolina DSS initiated family law matters since 2008, when the firm was founded.
- Dustin Lee, Esq. is personally involved in handling our clients’ DSS initiated Family Court matters.
- Dustin Lee, Esq. is a former South Carolina Municipal Court Judge (Bluffton, SC).
Ready for your initial consultation? Contact our Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, based DSS case defense law firm today at 1-800-996-0683 or 1-843-474-0614 (You Must Dial the “1” First).
Individuals in Hilton Head Island, Bluffton, Beaufort, and throughout South Carolina’s Lowcountry can rely on our years of experience fighting the South Carolina Department of Social Services in Family Court.
At Lee Law Firm, LLC, we understand the difficulties and frustration surrounding DSS initiated Family Court proceedings. Our representation provides you with guidance and support throughout this transitional period of your life to help you feel confident and secure.
We have experience in the following DSS case defense areas:
- Child Protective Investigations
- Abuse and Neglect
- Sexual Abuse
- Physical Abuse
- Excessive Corporal Punishment
- Abandonment of a Child
- Emergency Protective Custody
- Daycare child abuse or neglect
- Termination of Parental Rights
Lee Law Firm helps you hold on to what you cherish most. When you are faced with the removal of your children or step-children by the Department of Social Services, you need an experienced attorney fighting for you.
Our DSS case defense attorney, Dustin Lee, is dedicated to providing the highest level of service and professional representation in family law matters. We have assembled a compassionate and competent legal team to effectively represent you throughout the process in an effort to keep your family together.
- Consultation Approach – We utilize an approach that begins with a detailed initial consultation to review client and attorney expectations, answer your questions, and offer general advice regarding South Carolina law. Should our firm and you decide to work together, we will then gather and review additional detailed facts and information outlining personal and financial information regarding your situation, and thereafter discuss how we may best help you accomplish your goals.
- Proven Methodology – We strive to provide and utilize a mixture of creative, intellectual, persuasive, and technical approaches to DSS defense matters.
- Experience – We strive to provide dedicated and compassionate individual attention to each and every case.
- Settlement and Litigation – We offer a strong emphasis on settlement, when possible. When necessary, we further provide effective representation throughout the litigation process in the trial courts of South Carolina. We have contested trial experience in South Carolina Family Court DSS matters through verdict.
Contact our DSS Family Court defense office in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, now for the effective representation you need and deserve to resolve your legal issues.
With a primary office on Hilton Head Island, in Beaufort County, South Carolina, and additional meeting space locations throughout South Carolina’s Lowcountry, Lee Law Firm, LLC, is able to help you through the rigorous process of battling the South Carolina Department of Social Services. Please contact us with your legal concerns by telephone. With our services at your disposal, you can rest assured that your legal issues will be dealt with timely and effectively, and handled by an experienced professional.
Please feel free to call us at 1-843-474-0614 (local – (You Must Dial the “1” First)) or 1-800-996-0683 (toll-free).
We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
Attorney Advertising. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. The hiring of an attorney is an important decision. The information you obtain in this website is not, nor is it intended to be legal advice. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice or the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. You should contact an attorney for individual advice regarding your situation. Dustin Lee, Esquire, is a licensed South Carolina attorney with a primary office on Hilton Head Island at 37 New Orleans Road, Suite V (Orleans Plaza).
Office Information: Our primary office location is 37 New Orleans Road, Suite V, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, 29928. We are located in Orleans Plaza on the South End of Hilton Head Island, near the Sea Pines Circle, on the second floor. We are able to meet with clients and handle DSS case defense, custody, and divorce cases throughout the state of South Carolina. Additional contact information is available on the Contact Us link on this website. Dustin Lee, Esq.