Experienced Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, Divorce, Custody, Visitation, and Family Law Attorney
Brief Overview – Hilton Head Island and Bluffton Divorce, Custody, and Family Law Practice
- Our Family Law practice is dedicated to advising and representing individuals in South Carolina’s Family Courts.
- We handle only a limited number of Family Court cases at one time.
- Dustin Lee, our managing family law and divorce attorney, has handled South Carolina family law matters since 2008, when the firm was founded, and has extensive experience representing individuals in both contested and uncontested matters.
- Dustin is personally involved in handling our clients’ Family Court matters.
- Dustin represents individuals in divorce, custody, and family law matters predominantly in Beaufort County Family Court and in Jasper County Family Court; he also appears in Hampton County, Colleton County, and Allendale County for Family Court matters.
- Dustin Lee, Esq. is a former South Carolina Municipal Court Judge (Bluffton, SC).
Ready for your initial consultation? Contact our Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, Family Law, Visitation, Custody, and Divorce law firm today at 1-800-996-0683 or 1-843-474-0614 (You Must Dial the “1” First).
Men and Women in Hilton Head Island, Bluffton, Beaufort, and throughout South Carolina’s Lowcountry can rely on our years of experience in divorce, custody, visitation, and family law cases.
At Lee Law Firm, LLC, we understand the difficulties and frustration surrounding divorce and separation, as well as custody and visitation disputes. Our representation provides you with guidance and support throughout this transitional period of your life to help you feel confident and secure. Our knowledgeable family law attorney, Dustin Lee, is dedicated to advising and advocating on behalf of his clients, both as plaintiffs and defendants.
Our divorce attorney in Beaufort County SC, Dustin Lee, offers a unique combination of experience, approach, and methodology to the practice of family law, driven toward the best results for you.
Our family law, custody, and Hilton Head divorce lawyer, Dustin Lee, is dedicated to providing the highest level of service and professional representation in family law matters. We have assembled a compassionate and competent legal team to effectively represent you throughout the divorce and separation process.
- Consultation Approach – We utilize an approach that begins with a detailed initial consultation to review client and attorney expectations, answer your questions, and offer general advice regarding South Carolina law. Should our firm and you decide to work together, we will then gather and review additional detailed facts and information outlining personal and financial information regarding your situation, and thereafter discuss how we may best help you accomplish your goals.
- Proven Methodology – We strive to provide and utilize a mixture of creative, intellectual, persuasive, and technical approaches to family law, divorce, custody, and separation issues.
- Experience – We strive to provide dedicated and compassionate individual attention to each and every case.
- Settlement and Litigation – We offer a strong emphasis on settlement, when possible, through negotiation, mediation, and arbitration. When necessary, we further provide effective representation throughout the litigation process in the trial courts of South Carolina. We have contested trial experience in South Carolina Family Court through verdict.
We offer a wide range of services within this area of the law.
Legal matters regarding divorce, custody, separation, and related issues can be extremely complex and difficult to understand, especially for those at the center of the conflict. Several issues and concerns can arise, ranging from divorce and separation agreements to child support and alimony, and child custody and visitation matters. The family law team at Lee Law Firm, LLC have vast knowledge and familiarity with the entire process based on experience with the multitude of issues that can arise. We focus on all aspects of the process, including:
- Contested and Uncontested Divorce and Separation
- Contempt Proceedings (Enforcement of Current Valid Orders)
- Alimony Modification Proceedings
- Child Custody and Visitation Modification Proceedings
- Child Support
- Same Sex Divorce and Custody Issues
- Alimony and Spousal Support/Maintenance
- Equitable Distribution and Property Settlement Agreements
- Initial Child Custody and Visitation Proceedings
- Defense of Cases brought by the South Carolina Department of Social Services
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Family Court Mediation
- Guardian ad Litem Appointments
Contact our family law office in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, now for the effective representation you need and deserve to resolve your legal issues.
With a primary office on Hilton Head Island, in Beaufort County, South Carolina, and additional meeting space locations throughout South Carolina’s Lowcountry, Lee Law Firm, LLC, is able to help you through the rigorous process of going through a divorce or other family law matter. Please contact us with your legal concerns by telephone. With our services at your disposal, you can rest assured that your legal issues will be dealt with timely and effectively, and handled by an experienced professional.
Please feel free to call us at 1-843-474-0614 (local – (You Must Dial the “1” First)) or 1-800-996-0683 (toll-free).
We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
Attorney Advertising: Our divorce attorney bluffton website is a source of general information. Whatever information you find on our website should not be used for any kind of legal advice. You are also not authorized to use this information for building lawyer/client relationships. The decision to hire an attorney for any kind of legal issues is quite a vital one and you should only depend on reliable attorneys. Your attorney will provide you with the necessary guidance regarding various legal issues. So, for any information regarding family law attorney beaufort sc, you can get in touch with us and we will tell you how exactly you should deal with your present situation.
Office Information: You can contact us at Lee Law Firm, LLC, 37 New Orleans Road, Suite V, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, 29928. Our office is located on the second floor in Orleans Plaza, near the Sea Pines Circle. We meet with all our clients at our office and provide them with legal advice on matters related to divorce, family law, personal injury, family court guardian, etc. If you are looking for additional contact information, you can navigate to the Contact Us section on your official website. You can also contact us on 1-843-474-0614 (You Must Dial the “1” First) or 1-800-996-0683 (Toll-Free) and we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding all your legal matters.