Experienced Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, Divorce, Father’s Rights, and Family Law Attorney to Assist in Resolving Challenging Issues facing Men
Ready for your initial consultation? Contact our Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, Family Law and Divorce law firm today at 1-800-996-0683 or 1-843-474-0614 (You Must Dial the “1” First).
Men in Hilton Head Island, Bluffton, Beaufort, and throughout South Carolina’s Lowcountry can rely on our years of experience in divorce and family law cases.
At Lee Law Firm, LLC, we understand the difficulties and frustration surrounding divorce and separation. The challenges facing men can be especially acute. Our representation provides you with guidance and support throughout this transitional period of your life to help you feel confident and secure. Our knowledgeable family law attorney, Dustin Lee, concentrates a large portion of his practice in the areas of divorce and family law, and is dedicated to advising and advocating for men, both as plaintiffs and defendants.
Attorney Dustin Lee was named a Top Ten Family Law Attorney Under 40 in South Carolina by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys for 2015.
We offer a unique combination of experience, approach, and methodology to the practice of family law, driven toward the best results for you.
Our family law and divorce attorney, Dustin Lee, is dedicated to providing the highest level of service and professional representation in family law matters. We have assembled a compassionate and competent legal team, focused on the needs of Men in the Family Court system, to effectively represent you throughout the divorce and separation process.
- Consultation Approach – We utilize an approach that begins with a detailed initial consultation to review client and attorney expectations, answer your questions, and offer general advice regarding South Carolina law. Should our firm and you decide to work together, we will then gather and review additional detailed facts and information outlining personal and financial information regarding your situation, and thereafter discuss how we may best help you accomplish your goals.
- Proven Methodology – We strive to provide and utilize a mixture of creative, intellectual, persuasive, and technical approaches to family law, divorce, and separation issues.
- Experience – Our family law attorney, Dustin Lee, has dedicated a large portion of his practice to family law and divorce since founding the firm in 2008, in Beaufort County, South Carolina. We strive to provide dedicated and compassionate individual attention to each and every case.
- Settlement and Litigation – We offer a strong emphasis on settlement, when possible, through negotiation, mediation, and arbitration. When necessary, we further provide effective representation throughout the litigation process in the trial courts of South Carolina. We have contested trial experience in South Carolina Family Court through verdict.
Our practice is heavily focused on family law, father’s rights, and divorce, and we offer a wide range of services within this area of the law.
Legal matters regarding divorce, father’s rights, separation, and related issues can be extremely complex and difficult to understand, especially for those at the center of the conflict. Several issues and concerns can arise, ranging from divorce and separation agreements to child support and alimony, and child custody and visitation matters. The family law team at Lee Law Firm, LLC have vast knowledge and familiarity with the entire process based on experience with the multitude of issues that can arise. We focus on all aspects of the process, including:
- Contested and Uncontested Divorce and Separation
- Father’s Rights
- Modification Proceedings
- Child Support
- Alimony and Spousal Support/Maintenance
- Equitable Distribution and Property Settlement Agreements
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Contempt Proceedings
- Prenuptial Agreements
Contact our family law office in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, for the effective representation you need and deserve to resolve your legal issues.
With a primary office on Hilton Head Island, in Beaufort County, South Carolina, and additional meeting space locations throughout South Carolina’s Lowcountry, Lee Law Firm, LLC, is able to help you through the rigorous process of going through a divorce or other family law matter. Please contact us with your legal concerns by telephone. With our services at your disposal, you can rest assured that your legal issues will be dealt with timely and effectively, and handled by an experienced professional.
Please feel free to call us at 1-843-474-0614 (local – (You Must Dial the “1” First)) or 1-800-996-0683 (toll-free).
We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
Attorney Advertising. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. The hiring of an attorney is an important decision. The information you obtain in this website is not, nor is it intended to be legal advice. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice or the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. You should contact an attorney for individual advice regarding your situation. Dustin Lee, Esquire, is a licensed South Carolina attorney with a primary office on Hilton Head Island at 37 New Orleans Road, Suite V (Orleans Plaza).
Office Information: Our primary office location is 37 New Orleans Road, Suite V, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, 29928. We are located in Orleans Plaza on the South End of Hilton Head Island, near the Sea Pines Circle, on the second floor. We are able to meet with clients and handle family law, father’s rights, and divorce cases throughout the state of South Carolina. Additional contact information is available on the Contact Us link on this website. Dustin Lee, Esq.